You’ve been perfecting your franchise brand marketing strategy in print for years. As business moves online, how does your digital marketing strategy perform?
A franchise website is much more than a pretty face; the website needs to deliver on the primary goals of the organisation. For franchise groups, the platform needs to deliver performance to many different segments of the market; from franchisees to consumers and vendors.
Deliver low cost leads to franchisees
- Utilise market leading SEO techniques to increase value and rankings of natural SEO through a coordinated effort to leverage franchisee content.
Be a valued technology and marketing partner to franchisees
- Provide a market leading portal website as well as a cutting edge content management system that provides franchisees the power to manage the design of their own website within the corporate branding guidelines.
Demonstrate internet marketing savvy and sales success to potential vendors
- Demonstrate local market expertise via market information and local community information.
- Demonstrate sales success through incorporation of sold properties in relevant areas of the site.
- Demonstrate internet marketing expertise by ranking highly on the search engines for common consumer searches.
Be the preferred site for consumers to search for property in their area
- Upgrade the consumer search to use market leading user interface, search technologies and social networking techniques.
- Provide innovative ways for consumers to find properties, ie; a nationwide Investor search.
How can we help?
The team at CAV has worked with many franchise groups in all aspects of developing their digital marketing strategy. We assess the market and develop specific solutions for your franchise group. We then develop custom solutions for your network, participate in the roll out and support your franchisees.
What our customers say?
“Significantly increasing visits to the new site provides our vendors with broader marketing of their properties and our franchisees with greater exposure of their offices. Excellent SEO was a key deliverable for the new site and has been central to the dramatic increase in traffic, significantly exceeding our expectations.”
CEO, Raine & Horne